Thursday, July 26, 2007

A bit of news

I've signed a contract today with Loose-ID Publishing to continue the Dept 57 series!
We're starting with brand new stories, but Loose-ID have said they'd be interested in republishing the backlist in time, but we both felt that it would be much more exciting to start with the new!
So it will be with the novella, "Cat's Eyes" that the Department will make its reappearance! The release date is December, 2007, so you'll have somthing to buy people for Christmas!
All your old friends will be there - Cristos, Will Grady, Virgilio Dubreis, Kai Murdoch, and some new friends, too. I plan to tell Candy's story, Svetlana's story, and Vencel's story in the near future. And the Italian dragon, Domenico, will have his day in the sun, too!
I can't tell you how happy I am. I'm thrilled the series has a new home, and with such a great publisher, too!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment