Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Release!

Well, it's been an exciting week and I can't sit on my hands and not say anything!
First, I have a new release!


Last Chance, My Love is a mid-Georgian set romance, which deals with a dilemma unusual today, but much more common in the past.
What do you do if you are in love, but you can't make love?
Daniel and Miranda are in that position. After two children, Miranda has been told she must not have any more children. In those days childbirth was one of the most dangerous things a woman could do. And after two difficult births, Miranda has reached the end of her childbearing line.
Daniel loves Miranda and in those days of no reliable contraception, doesn't want to risk it. Moreover, Daniel and Miranda married young, and have no idea of the alternatives. So to help them find their own way, Daniel's brothers force him to accept a bet. He and Miranda must pose as an innkeeper and his wife, put in temporary command of an inn in the prosperous market town of Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. Away from society and the pressures of their ordinary life, can Daniel and Miranda find their own way to happiness?
Well, you'll have to read the book to find out!

Read an excerpt, and order the book here:
http://www.lynneconnolly.com/lastchancemylove.htm

or here:
http://samhainpublishing.com/romance/last-chance-my-love

Gosh, I loved doing this book! I do hope you enjoy reading it! Let me know!





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment