Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Leaving Triskelion

I have decided to leave Triskelion Publishing.

I am very sad to have to make this decision, however changes in management, plus the pulling of the Department 57 series from the print schedule have forced my decision.

I have requested the rights to the Department 57 series back, but I do intend to leave books with Triskelion that are either part of a different series there, or were never intended for the print program. I do not intend to send any more submissions to Triskelion Publishing.

I have several new, exciting projects under way, and I hope to be able to give you news about them in the near future.

I wish all my fellow authors at Triskelion the very best of good fortune.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment